We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop UX deliverables throughout the product lifecycle (wireframes, design comps, visual specs etc.) based on UX best practices, research and metrics.
- Design and execute cross-platform projects (desktop, mobile) in partnership with the site and acquisition teams.
- Effectively communicate designs and design decisions. Create designs that adhere to and build on existing brand guidelines and style guides.
- Work closely with the project team and program managers to define the visual design elements iteratively.
- Example (Link): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkxUlLj48oOEsFfo86xGPllKN6qR?e=nxnguV
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of UI design experience
- Understanding of composition, layout, grid, typography, color, and how these elements influence a design.
- Fluency in best practices for UI and UX design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Prior experience with responsive/mobile design.
- Experience with user-centric design and translating business requirements to site maps, wireframes task flows, navigation flows, and wireframes.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch, Affinity Designer, or similar design tools.
- Ability to wireframe and prototype solutions using a variety of tools.
- A deep portfolio of projects that have been implemented.
eSpark Consulting Group offers you the following benefits:
1. eSpark provides life insurance to the employees working with us. This gives you a chance to build wealth and provide your loved ones with financial security in your absence. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.
2. All-female employees shall be entitled to Maternity leave with full pay for a period of continuous 26 weeks. The company will bear the cost of the expense during these days of all our female employees plus the spouses of the male employees. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.
3. The Regular full-time employees as defined by their job description are eligible to enroll in medical coverage along with their qualifying dependents. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.