Full Job Description
eSpark Consulting Group is looking for a Senior SEO Executive to manage the Search Engine Optimization responsibilities of company websites and client’s websites. Bring on SEO solution expertise in projects for effective delivery of broad milestones as well as micro level tasks in projects to achieve the campaign KPIs and business goals for clients.
- Take the lead to set digital strategy for clients that will best help them improve their online visibility and meet goals
- Analyze strategy opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions or approaches
- Determine digital channels to be leveraged and formulate tactics that align with current trends and client goals
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Track, measure and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify recommendations and opportunities for improvement
- Interpret and present data to Clients, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- Provide level of effort and time estimates for project deliverables to assist account service team
- Assist in the management of client expectations throughout project lifecycle
- Assist in client presentations to identify key strategic challenges, define digital needs and provide strategic solutions
- Mentor team members (and clients). Proactively keeps abreast of industry trends and communicates briefs to the broader team
- Take ownership of and ensure that all work is created according to our own high standards and the standards of each one of our clients
- Assess clients’ and prospects’ websites
- Work with team to ensure strategy across channels is in sync
- Good English Communication Skills
- Must have experience over 3+ years