Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance enhancing the performance of the main front-end website.
- Create new user-facing features and front-end applications for various platforms.
- Help with front end work on other applications.
- Modify/maintain complex existing applications and develop new specifications and designs.
- Perform requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, code analysis, system risk analysis, usability, automation, and software reliability analysis.
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end web developers.
Qualifications, Experience and Requirements:
- Full-stack web development experience.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS).
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Programming (HTML/CSS)
- Web Development
Candidates Required: (5 – expert level)
eSpark Consulting Group offers you the following benefits:
- eSpark provides life insurance to the employees working with us. This gives you a chance to build wealth and provide your loved ones with financial security in your absence. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.
- All-female employees shall be entitled to Maternity leave with full pay for a period of continuous 26 weeks. The company will bear the cost of the expense during these days of all our female employees plus the spouses of the male employees. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.
- The Regular full-time employees as defined by their job description are eligible to enroll in medical coverage along with their qualifying dependents. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.