Full Job Description
eSpark Consulting Group is looking for talented, dedicated, and hardworking young individuals willing to put in the time and effort working as a team.
We are looking for talented front-end developers with a keen eye for design for our IT team. The incumbent will work as part of a dynamic software development team and shall be responsible for ensuring alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining consistency across all web pages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work along with graphic designers, web developers to ensure all the elements of web creation are consistent
- Develop features to enhance user experience
- Ensure that user experience determines design choices
- Build reusable code for future use
- Determine the structure and design of web pages
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensure that the web design is optimized for smartphone
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Technology OR MCA OR Equivalent
- Understanding of server-side CSS
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of SEO principles is added advantage
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience
- How much experience do you have in Front End Development?
- How much experience do you have in PHP and WordPress?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What is the notice period in your company?
- Please give details of websites developed by you OR provide a link to your portfolio
- Current Salary