We are looking for talented, dedicated, and hardworking young individuals willing to put in the time and effort working as a team to learn real-world Embedded development (Programming and Hardware Design).
The job application requires profound experience in developing firmware on Embedded C / C++. The scope of the job states that the right candidate must have the following Skill set.
- Developing embedded system software on Embedded C / C++
- Knowledge of debugging and finding errors in Firmware
- Able to implement communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, CAN bus, etc. Also, we should be able to handle industrial communication protocols such as MODBUS, BACNET, etc. over RS485 or Ethernet Lines.
- Able to fully understand and develop an application that meets the requirements of the product.
- Another preference is for the individual having experience in Linux.
- The individual must be capable of
- Fully understanding the structure of programming language.
- Be able to develop sound applications and error-free software.
- Has knowledge of both Linux as well the Embedded Linux for possible products in the future.
- If you have experience in STM32 Controllers and used their chips, it will be great!
- Raspberry Pi – Python Programming Skills