eSpark Consulting Group is looking for a LUA developer to join our business logic development team. You will be responsible for building and testing. Writing code in Lua – a compact script language, that is easy to learn and develop code with, yet as fast as C++ in production. Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude, and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
• Interaction with project/product manager within the framework of Agile methodology, participation in client requirements validation.
• Technical coordination with other teams concerning issues of internal services usage.
• Technical integration with large international on-line advertising platforms, such as: Google, Facebook, Yandex, Amazon.
• Design, creation, functional testing of code, that will ensure high availability and efficiency of our technical platforms by the help of modern technologies on the base of open-source stack.
• Investigation and solving incidents in the tech platforms work.
• Writing scripts for off-line data processing.