eSpark Consulting Group is looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- We Prefer Our Candidate to have good English communication.
Following are some benefits of joining our company:
-The candidate will be certified by qualifying one (1) month training with experienced developers during probation period.
– Gifts and bonuses will be provided if candidate continuously improves or maintain her performance.
– The candidate will be facilitated paid probation period with (gross salary + transport allowances)