eSpark Consulting Group is seeking a detail-oriented hardware design engineer to design and develop components for our company. As a hardware design engineer, you will be required to develop the architecture for new hardware component systems, ensure compatibility and integration with the software, and diagnose and resolve component bugs and malfunctions. You should be analytically minded and have detailed knowledge of the latest technology in computer hardware.
· Meeting with design and engineering teams to determine hardware requirements.
· Designing and developing components such as printed circuit board’s schematic + PCB, processors, memory modules, and network components.
· Collaborating with software engineers to ensure software compatibility and integration with the hardware components.
· Testing hardware prototypes and analyzing and interpreting performance data.
· Generating analytic and performance reports for presentation and revision.
· Troubleshooting and diagnosing errors and suggesting suitable repairs or modifications.
· Overseeing the manufacturing process of electrical components to ensure they meet the design specifications.
· Implementing maintenance, repairs, and modifications to existing components.
· Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in computer technology and design trends.
· At least basic experience with Linux and RTOS.
· Proficient in using of Altium, Diptrace and Orcad standards tools.