Full Job Description
eSpark Consulting Group is on the hunt for a sharp and innovative email marketing specialist. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy. As an email marketing specialist, you will also be required to collaborate with coworkers across departments to ensure maximum uptake of offerings.
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
- Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Have 2+ years of experience.