Full Job Description
eSpark Consulting Group is looking for a content strategist who constitutes planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company’s business objectives and users’ needs. The strategist’s main job is to develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand’s customer personas
- Strategizing content pillars and sub pillars
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- Developing editorial strategy, so content is consistent across all delivery platforms
- Conducting periodic content audits
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
- Ensuring that content strategy meets business objectives
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Analyzing content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it’s working or not.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Have 5+ years of experience.