We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
eSpark Consulting Group offers you the following benefits:
- eSpark provides life insurance to the employees working with us. This gives you a chance to build wealth and provide your loved ones with financial security in your absence. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.
- All-female employees shall be entitled to Maternity leave with full pay for a period of continuous 26 weeks. The company will bear the cost of the expense during these days of all our female employees plus the spouses of the male employees. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.
- The Regular full-time employees as defined by their job description are eligible to enroll in medical coverage along with their qualifying dependents. The details will be discussed at the time of hiring.